The efficient Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) for storing and management of digital diagnostic images. Thanks to the communication with the Radiology Information System (RIS) and the Hospital Information Systems (HIS), it ensures efficient circulation of information and good work organisation in a laboratory.
- reducing the time of image transmission to diagnostic stations thanks to lossless compression compliant with the DICOM standard
- auto-routing - sending image data to diagnostic stations based on the pre-defined conditions
- quick and easy access to diagnostic images thanks to the integration with RIS and diagnostic stations
- cascading search – easy search for examinations on multiple servers simultaneously
- academic archive with automatic anonymisation of the examinations sent