An extensive Radiology Information System (RIS) compatible with the technologically advanced Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)and the web distribution module. The functionalities dedicated for a classical radiology laboratory, a computed tomography laboratory, an MRI laboratory and nuclear medicine laboratory enable full management of a diagnostic imaging department. It is a modern solution which ensures full information circuit and the maintenance of electronic medical records in accordance with the current legal requirements.
- support for all the processes that take place at the imaging diagnostics laboratory, from the registration of patients to settlements with NFZ, the National Health Fund
- a system compatible with the current legal requirements
- efficient and cross-sectional reporting that supports decision-making processes
- seamless integration with all the leading Hospital Information Systems (HIS) and Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) thanks to communication compatible with the HL7 and DICOM standards as well as the guidelines of the IHE Initiative
- reduction of the examination costs related to issuing patients’ results on CDs, thanks to the distribution of digital images to hospital wards (web distribution)