Our proprietary Alteris II system is a highly specialised application for physicians, technicians and specialists in the modern, digital diagnostic imaging. The system is a Class IIa medical device, combining the functions of a RIS/PACS application and allowing the full support of a diagnostic imaging department.
The functionality of the system encompasses both labour and document workflows, as well as storage, sharing and processing of diagnostic images. We operate all existing devices for diagnostic imaging, including imaging in nuclear medicine.
The Alteris OsiriX module is an ideal diagnostic viewer performing visualisation, reconstruction and measurement functions.
It is optionally available with Alteris OsiriX Server - a centralised postprocessing system allowing for simultaneous work of multiple concurrent users.
The application is compatible with other information systems, using the HL7 and DICOM 3.0 standards.
This is what distinguishes us:
- A unique experience on the national scale - 200 implementations of the system
- Alteris II RIS – the favourite system of Polish radiologists
- Simple and reliable Alteris II PACS
- Exceptionally favourable functionality/price ratio
- Attractive application for teleradiology
- Access to the system via a web browser