The efficient Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) for storing and management of digital diagnostic images. Thanks to the communication with the Radiology Information System (RIS) and the Hospital Information Systems (HIS), it ensures efficient circulation of information and good work organisation in a laboratory.
- safe storage of patients’ imaging data in accordance with legal requirements
- reduction of costs thanks to the application of digital archives
- integration with devices from different manufacturers
- efficient data circulation and good organisation of work guaranteed by the integration with the RIS and HIS
- more control over the use of the diagnostic apparatus